Burgerbegroting Maastricht 2023-2024 themes
The chosen themes that make up the final results are:
- Activities to build social connections in the neighbourhood
- Greening parks and streets
- Caring for each other
- Future-proofing community associations
- Attractive streets and squares
- Street art and cultural displays in public spaces
- Local sports pitches and play areas
- Supporting community culture spaces, incubators, studios
- Inclusion for all
- Urban farming and community gardening
Round 2: Fund allocation
During this round, the available budget of 750,000 euros will be divided among the 10 chosen themes. You are warmly invited to one of the events on:
- Wednesday 14th June, 6.30 – 9.00 pm, Brandweerkantine, Capucijnenstraat 21.
- Sunday 18th June, 2.00 – 4.30 pm, De Geusselt Business Lounge, Geusseltweg 11.
Share what matters to you for our city or your own neighbourhood.
Project submissions and voting round
During Round 3 (18th June to November) you can submit ideas and well-developed projects that align with the assigned theme and budget. Round 4 takes place December 2023 and is all about voting, making collective decisions and selecting the project proposals that will be realised.